MentalBMX hub M7
Designed for the modern street rider and heavily tested by Ed Zunda and other team riders.
Throw some of the gnarliest rail and ledge manoeuvres at it and it will still be rolling smooth.
Mental M7 hub has a redesigned hub body with a little shorter flange distance to allow
more space for hub guards to set in.
Al axle features a HELICOIL thread that makes it last longer.
* Redesigned body from 7075-T6 AL,
* 17mm Axle from 7075-T6 AL with HELICOIL thread,
* Cones from steel alloy 38HS ( hardened black)
* Precision bored fully concentric bearing seats for a smoother spin and prolonged bearing life
* Bearings 17x30x7mm
* Custom 17mm hex head bolts, oD(10mm), L( 35mm),
* Suggested spoke length 184mm,
* Weight 274 gr. / weight with 2 PL hubg 310 gr,
* Available in anodized black and polished
* In-house manufactured by MentalBMX